Regarding groupdocs mobile compatibility

I have gone through the application groupdocs annotation using servlets when i am running in my laptop or desktop it is running fine when i am trying to run in mobile it is not working, please let me know whether the example kept in github having mobile compatibility or not.

@sai1224,

Thank you for your inquiry. Please mention which version of the API you are integrating in the project?

In order to further investigate the scenario, we are required following information from you:

• Error/Exception detail (if you are facing any)
  • Screenshot

version that i am using is groupdocs-annotaion-3.1.0. i cant provide you any screenshot because there is no error or exception. one thing i can assure is temp file is not getting created while running from mobile device.

@sai1224,
We are unable to reproduce this issue at our end. In order to further investigate the issue we are required following detail from you:

• Complete scenario you are using to run/access the project through/on mobile
  • Mobile OS
  • Browser you are using to access the application
  • Network settings

Please tell, how you came to know that temp files are not created and where you are expecting the temp files will be created.

Furthermore, we have logged an enhancement on GitHub. We will notify you as we have any update on it.You can also track status of this enhancement here.

Your patience in this regard would be highly appreciated.

@sami.cheema

I have resolved the issue there was a problem from my side only. Thanks for the support.

@sai1224,

We are glad to hear that. You are always welcome.

As we are having a requirement of showing office files (ppt/pptx, xls/xlsx, doc/docx) and images in my application i am thinking to buy groupdocs license but whenever i am trying to view pptx or xlsx files i am getting problem that i have shared already. As you mentioned issues will be fixed in new version, kindly let me know when can i expect new version release so that i can check and i can buy

i am unable to make image size or office files size fixed to the window of browser size while using groupdocs annotation. Kindly suggest me how to make it responsive.

FYI: I have tried a lot from the front-end (like giving bootstrap related stuff) to make it responsive but i was failed. so requesting you to help me out to make it responsive. Even though I have tried for making it responsive from backend by setting window width and height through DocumentInfoServlet class. Expecting your reply soon.

@sai1224,

We are investigating compatibility of API with formats other than PDF, we will notify you as we have any update on it.

This issue is already logged in our internal issue tracking system with tracking id ANNOTATIONJAVA-1005. We will update you as we have any update on it.
We’ll appreciate your patience.

@sami.cheema

My question is i want to display images/documents all formats compatible to the screen either it is desktop or mobile it should come responsively. I tried to make groupdocs responsive from my side but i was failed. Hoping your support soon.

@sai1224,

We have already logged an enhancement on GitHub regarding your requirement. Unfortunately, this enhancement is blocked by some API issues which are logged in our internal issue tracking system as well. We will notify you as we have any update on it. You can also track status of this enhancement here.

Your patience in this regard will be highly appreciated.