Remove digital signature based on certificate file in .NET

@Atir_Tahir

Any update on this?

1 Like

@abhratanu

This issue is fixed in API version 21.1. As release gets on-board, we’ll notify you.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SIGNATURENET-3234) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Atir_Tahir

1 Like

@Atir_Tahir Hope you are doing well. This working fine with pdf. But in the case of word or excel, it is returning succeeded count zero. Please advice.

@abhratanu

We are further investigating this behavior of the API. Your investigation ticket ID is SIGNATURENET-3456.

1 Like

Hi @abhratanu

Microsoft documents do not support removing exact Digital signatures from the documents in case if there are many ones.
The best approach with removing Digital Signatures from the Microsoft documents would be to call Delete method that expects SignatureType argument as parameters, like
signature.Delete(SignatureType.Digital);
See example here

But in any case the method to remove digital signature by one or many should return non zero values.
I will double check today and get back with results
Thank you!

@abhratanu, please be aware that this issue was fixed in GroupDocs Signature 21.5 release that will be published tomorrow morning on nuget and GroupDocs web site
Thank you!

@yuriy.mazurchuk This is appreciated. Please let me know once it is published so that I can download the same and check.

@yuriy.mazurchuk any update on this?

@abhratanu, yes we postponed 21.5 release yesterday to include few important features and fixes.
The 21.6 Release will be published today evening. So I hope to update you today or early tomorrow with it.
Thank you!

@yuriy.mazurchuk Thanks for the update.

@abhratanu, please be aware we posted staging version

this is fully functional version to run all integration unit tests before publishing.
So feel free to use it and ensure the issue was fixed.
Meanwhile we will prepare release notes and few GitHub examples updates.
The official release will be published few hours later today.
Thank you!