Render issue on IIS debug

Hello Team,

I am having some issue with document viewer when debugging this project in VS 2012 on IIS 8.5.
Same project works when VS Development Server is used.
Can you please help troubleshoot the attached errors?

Thank you!

Hello Deric,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. This error means that the IIS can’t find file \temp\S\test.pdf . Also we have successfully viewed the document on our local IIS.

Please make sure that the IIS has access to this folder and also I have noticed that you commented this code line: Viewer.InitRoutes(); in the Application_Start action. Please uncomment it - it’s a very important for the Viewer.

Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WEB-2138) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by GroupDocsNotifier.
(1)

Hello Pavel,

I have assigned Everyone to access temp folder on D drive but I still get that error.
This setup used to work in prior dll versions. If project uses Groupdocs.Viewer.dll version 2.15.0 everything works, but if it references dll version 2.16.0 error occurs.

InitRoutes are commented since RegisterRoutes contains mappings for custom ViewerController.

Please let me know how this issue can be resolved.
Thank you!
Hello,

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WEB-2138. We have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you, Pavel! I can see that the issue is already resolved, so I will wait for the new version to come out by the end of this month.

Edit: Please make sure that caching works as well, after this problem is solved. Currently cached documents are displaying properly (WEB-2018 fixed in 2.16.0). Problem appears when trying to open a document that has not be cached before. Thank you!