Render XLSX- Document to HTML exception

Hello,

I get an exception invalid parameter) when I try to render a XLSX-File to html.
If I try the render the same file in doc or xls format its work fine, but this is not a solutions for us. We need to render xlsx files in html.
I guess why the rendering doesnt work, that the xlsx file contains function that not supported.

In general rendering of the xlsx file is work, but if i have a file with a lot of functions doesnt work.

Has anyone hat this problem already and how I fix this problem.
The resolve this problem is very important for me.

I have attached the file for example.

Hi There,

Thanks for showing your interest in GroupDocs.Viewer and sharing your issue with us.
In order to investigate your issue, we would like to know either you are using GroupDocs.Viewer API for .NET or for JAVA?

Kind Regards

hi,

I`m using Viewer API for .NET

Hi There,

Thanks for your quick response, please tell which version of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET you are integrating in the application.

Many Thanks

Hi,

I`m using GroupDocs.Vier 3.4.0 vor .Net

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing details with us.

We are pleased to informed you that this issue has been fixed in the latest version (3.5.0) of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET. We recommend you to download v3.5.0 and give it a try. We shall be waiting for your feedback.

Have a nice day.
Warm Regards
Hi,

thx for your response.

I donwloaded the 3.5 version. It works without exception.
But a small problem still exists.
After rendering all charts of the xlsx file are not displayed.
I attach a screenshot of the example.

File: original.jpg -> screenshot of original (with charts) xlsx file
File: after_rendering.jpg -> screenshot after rendering (without charts) xlsx file.

Hi there,

Thanks for providing the details.

We have successfully reproduced your reported issue at our end. I have logged this issue in our Issue Tracking System. We shall further investigate this issue and once we have any update/fix on it, we will notify you here.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Warm Regards

ok,

thx

Hi there,

Thanks for your cooperation.

As per the latest updates, the charts/graphs in your provided Excel document are basically sparkline shapes which are not supported by GroupDocs.Viewer API. Even if you open that file in MS Excel and save it as Web Page, the sparkline shapes will be missing there too.

Therefore, this feature is not supported yet and there are no plans to support it in nearest future. We apologize for inconvenience.

Warm Regards