Sent date not preserved whern converting eml to msg

Hello

When I convert an eml file to a msg file, sent date is not preserved. I tried to force PreserveOriginalDate to True, even if default value is true but result is the same.

If I convert the generated msg file to pdf, I can see the sent date is set to the moment I converted the eml to msg
If I convert the original eml file to pdf, sent date is correct.

Here is my code:
GroupDocs.Conversion.Options.Load.EmailLoadOptions loadOptions = new GroupDocs.Conversion.Options.Load.EmailLoadOptions { PreserveOriginalDate=false, ConvertOwned = false, DisplayBccEmailAddress=true, DisplayCcEmailAddress=true };
using (Converter converter = new Converter(fileName, () => loadOptions))
{
EmailConvertOptions options = new EmailConvertOptions() { Format=EmailFileType.Msg};
converter.Convert(newFileName, options);
}

Thanks

1 Like

@Yannick001
This issue is reproduced at our end. Therefore, we have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CONVERSIONNET-6906

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi,

We have paid support, I just posted the message here so if anyone search for this problem, he knows about it.

Do you have any idea on when this will be resolved?

Thanks

1 Like

@Yannick001

This issue is already escalated and we are working on the fix. As there’s any further update, you’ll be notified.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CONVERSIONNET-6906) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by nikola.yankov