Set file path dynamically in Legacy Front End Demo of GroupDocs.Viewer-for-.NET

Hi

Suppose GroupDocs Viewer is showing file which is passes in javascript finction.
Now , I have five files and I want to show files on Next and Previous two buttons.

In this case How to set new file path on Click event?

Can anyone suggest me how to solve issue?

Hi alokat,

Thanks for posting your query.

Please note that Legacy Front End is an open source application and developers/users can modify it or add more features as per their requirements. For your convenience, I have logged this as a new feature in our Issue Tracking System. We shall look into it and add this feature in upcoming versions of the application.

Please stay tuned.

Warm Regards

Hi

Thanks for reply. Can you give approximate duration of next release with solution of my concern?

Hi alokat,

I apologize that we do not have any estimated/approximate release date yet. However, we are working on improving our sample front ends. Once your stated feature will be added into Legacy Front End you will get a notification here. Please stay tuned.

Thanks for cooperation.

Warm Regards

Dear Customer the logged front end issue in our support JIRA as GDFRONT-20 has been logged at GitHub. Please click here for future correspondence and further updates regarding this issue.

Dear Customer,

Your requested feature, logged on GitHub as https://github.com/groupdocs-viewer/GroupDocs.Viewer-for-.NET/issues/38, has been implemented. To check, please download latest version of application.

Warm Regards