SkiaSharp Requirements for Linux with latest Version of Document Conversion API C#

I am running an older version of GroupDocs.Conversion, and I am looking to upgrade to the latest version. I am currently facing an issue with very high memory consumption when attempting to convert a very small file (~0.5MB). I am seeing a very significant memory spike, which is crashing my docker container.

I am deploying to a linux docker container, and in our Docker build file we are adding the reference to SkiaSharp.NativeAssets.Linux v2.80.2.

As observed in several other posts, there appears to be issues with SkiaSharp.NativeAssets.Linux v2.80.3, and downgrading to v2.80.2 resolves the issues.

My concern is when I look at the NuGet dependencies for GroupDocs.Conversion v21.10.0, it references SkiaSharp v2.80.3. So is it acceptable / recommended to run GroupDocs.Conversion v21.10.0 with SkiaSharp.NativeAssets.Linux v2.80.2 ?

@cirrussecure

We are investigating this issue with ticket ID CONVERSIONNET-4974. You’ll be notified in case of any update.

@cirrussecure

If SkiaSharp v2.80.2 is working for you, please rollback to it.