SkiaSharp throws unhandled exception during conversion on debian 10 / .net 5

Hi
During Conversion for some Word documents to pdf, SkiaSharp throws an unhandled exception and the whole application crash.

Running on Debian 10
Dependencies:
-GroupDocs.Convesion (21.11.0)
-SkiaSharp.NativeAssets.Linux.NoDependencies (2.80.3)
-System.Text.Encoding.CodePages (6.0.0)

I also installed the two libraries ibgdiplus and fontconfig s mentioned in this post:

my Code:
Code.docx (15.5 KB)

exception Logs:
Logs.docx (12.3 KB)

sample Files, where the exception happen:
testWord5.docx (27.8 KB)

also with a .doc file the exception happened, but i can’t upload a .doc in this forum:
I converted id to docx, with docx this one works fine.word3.docx (130.1 KB)

Thanks for your help

@MartinOstendis

Please try switching to SkiaSharp.NativeAssets.Linux.NoDependencies 2.80.2 as a workaround for now. See this issue for more details.

@vladimir.litvinchik

I tried switching to SkiaSharp.NativeAssets.Linux.NoDependencies 2.80.2.

GroupDocs.Convertion 21.11.0 depends on SkiaSharp.NativeAssets.Linux.NoDependencies 2.80.3. Because of that, I also had to switch to GroupDocs.Convertion 21.10.0.

Since then, the application didn’t crash but also since then, GroupDocs.Conversion didn’t convert the pictures of a word file when I try to convert from a word to PDF.
If I convert these word files in GroupDocs.Convertion 21.11.0 with SkiaSharp.NativeAssets.Linux.NoDependencies 2.80.3 they convert fine.

Switching to SkiaSharp.NativeAssets.Linux.NoDependencies 2.80.2 is not a workaround for me.

@MartinOstendis

Thank you for the response. We’re looking into this issue (CONVERSIONNET-5047) and update you in case we have any new information.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CONVERSIONNET-5047) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by nikola.yankov