Some Excel charts not being shown correctly

Hello,

We use Groupdocs viewer in one of our web application and we found that some Excel charts are not being displayed correctly in GroupDocs viewer. The attached screenshot shows that viewer does not show the chart header and legend labels correctly.

I also attaching a sample file to reproduce the issue at your end. Please resolve the issue.

Regards,
Vijendra

Hello Vijendra,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. We have reproduced it and created a bug ticket for it. Our Product team will check and resolve it. When I will get any news about it I will notify you here.

Best regards.

Hello Pavel,

Any updates on this issue?

Regards,
Vijendra

Hi Vijendra,

Thank you for asking. Yes, the issues is resolved and will be included in the next release.

Best regards.

Hello Pavel,

When is the next release expected?

Regards,
Vijendra

Hello Vijendra,

Thank you for the question. Unfortunately there will be no new release for the current Viewer, instead we will release a next generation of the Viewer (could be in this month) which will have more features and flexibility. Current Viewer will be released only in exceptional cases if there any critical bugs especially for customer.

When the new Viewer will be available you will be notified.

Best regards.

Hello Pavel,

I have some serious concerns about it. What about the fix of bug I reported? and what if we don’t plan to upgrade to your “next generation” viewer in the near future?

We have a licensed version of your viewer and this bug is critical for our business. Requesting you to provide the fix as a part of release for current generation of viewer.

Regards,
Vijendra

Hi Vijendra,

Thank you for the question. As you can see the issue ticket status is “Fixed” and we will share with you the library with this fix soon.

As for the question "what if we don’t plan to upgrade to your “next generation” viewer in the near future? " - of course the current version will continue to work and you can use it.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,

Good to hear that but can you provide us any specific timeline when you guys will share the library with fix?

Regards,
Vijendra

Hi Vijendra,

The library with fix will be available at 28 or 29 of January.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,

We are still awaiting for the library with fix.

Regards,
Vijendra

Hi Vijendra,

The issue is fixed. When I will get the library from our Product team I will share it with you. I will get it very soon, just waiting when they finish with testing.

Any way I strongly recommend you to wait for the next generation Viewer library release (it will include this fix and more features) and migrate on it, because the current Viewer will not be officially released any more.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,

It has been more than 15 days past your promised date for fix. Please provide the fixed library ASAP.

Regards,
Vijendra

Hi Vijendra,

Thank you for your patient, here is a fixed version . But in same time please note that this is the last release of the current Viewer and if possible you should migrate on the new Viewer when it will be released.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,

Our license file is not recognized by the library you provided. We are getting error message "This viewer has been created using an unlicensed version of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET which can only render the first 2 pages of a document."

We were using GroupDocs.Viewer_2.17.0-NET earlier and things were working fine with it. Please resolve the issue.

Regards,
Vijendra

Hi Vijendra,

I’m sorry to hear that but I can’t reproduce the issue. On my side the license was recognized well. Could you please share with me your license file.

Thank you.

Hi Pavel,

I shared the license file with you via email. Please confirm if you received it.

Regards,
Vijendra

Hi Vijendra,

Yes, I get your email but there is no any attachment. Please send it again via regular email (not a private message), my email is pavel.teplitsky@groupdocs.com

Thank you.

Hi Pavel,

I sent you our license file at your above mentioned email id. Please check.

Regards,
Vijendra

Hi Vijendra,

Thank you for the the license file. I have checked it and found out that your subscription has expired at 2016.01.27 . Please contact our sales sales@groupdocs.com for more info.

Also we have released the next generation Viewer since that the best way is to migrate on it if possible.

Best regards.