We're sorry GroupDocs doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - groupdocs.com

Standalone Angular Viewer

Hello, may I know if there is any way to deploy just the Angular UI of the viewer? I tried to deploy but it seems like the guides are outdate and lot of changes have been made.

@danishPersys

Yes, you can deploy just the Angular UI but you’ll need some service that would convert documents to HTML or PNG and send them to the UI.

I need to know if its possible to integrate the ui with java ee. I am using rest api , jaxrs so I cannot use spring for deployment

@danishPersys

In general, the UI expects some endpoint that returns data in a predefined format. So, you can use any technology to implement the service.

What type of data that I need to return? I have connected point it to the endpoint but I got another error as in picture. Also here are the controller files that I configured. Also I use the index.html in dist file after ng build. Is that correct?

ss63.PNG.jpg (204.1 KB)
viewer.7z (2.3 KB)

@danishPersys

Thank you for attaching the screenshot with errors. It seems that the endpoint does not work as it responds with 500 error code. Please make sure that http://192.168.1.191:9080/Affin/REST2/viewer/loadConfig works well in your browser and responds with json.

Yes, that is correct. The index.html contains links to javascript files.