Style changes are not detected in docx comparison

Hello Support,

I have recently downloaded the GroupDocs.Comparison v2.3.3 trial version to evaluate the library for comparison purpose.

It is comparing text changes properly but when I change the Font and other styles of the text these changes are not detected. Am I missing any required parameter.

I have set the StyleChangesDetection = true under ComparisonBehavior. Still it didn’t worked.

Kind Rgds,
Akanksha.

Hello,

Thank you for your request. Yes, we can confirm that this issue is reproduced and we have created a bug ticket (it’s ID you can find attached to the forum thread). Our product team will work on resolving it.

When it will be resolved we will notify you here.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Hello,

I am sending sample documents which I am using for comparison. PFA for sample documents.

Kind Regards,
Akanksha.

Hello,

Thank you for the document sharing. Your examples are very useful.

As we said earlier we have created a bug ticket and our product team notified (they will start working on this issue from next week). You will be notified when it will be resolved.

Thank you.

Is the issue fixed in the current version? I have downloaded the evaluation package v.2.3 for .NET and it’s not detecting font change between two revisions of the same document.

Hello,

Thank you for coming back. This issue will be fixed in the new Comparison which will be available in about two months.

Thank you.