Support for HTML responsive output

Does Conversion Java support for :

- HTML responsive output ?
- Support for image and css embed in HTML code ?
- Can i edit the page border style of output html ?
- Does API support for PHP ?
Thank you

Hello,

Thank You for taking interest in GroupDocs.Conversion for Java and posting your query.

Let me answer your questions one by one.

Does Conversion Java support for HTML responsive output ?

You can use a responsive library like Bootstrap to make HTML output of GroupDocs.Conversion for Java 3.x responsive.

Support for image and css embed in HTML code ?

You can convert a document containing Images as HTML, about embedding CSS please tell me whether you are asking for a function in API, which will automatically add gvien CSS to HTML output ?

Can i edit the page border style of output html ?

Since Next Generation GroupDocs.Conversion for Java 3.x is a document conversion API and not an document editing API, you can not stylize the border through API, However you can stylize the border by adding your custom CSS in output HTML.

Does API support for PHP ?

Please elaborate this question, are you asking about converting a document in PHP format or you want to add PHP code in output HTML using the API ?

Moreover you may find following resources helpful
Please go through following resources and share your experience.
Keen to here from you.

Best Wishes.

1. How can i make html responsive ?
    I have inserted HTML code into a <div class=>
    , but the html not display in responsive

2. I want the conversion , convert and embed css and image in html file. output is only html file

3. I want to use PHP script to call conversion function , because my web is written by PHP, I want to allow user upload document file and can be preivew on web

Hello,

Thanks for elaborating your questions and clearing things up for me.

1. How can i make html responsive ?
I have inserted HTML code into a <div class=>
, but the html not display in responsive

As I’ve stated earlier GroupDocs.Conversion for Java does not create a responsive HTML output, you have to use a third party styling API to make it responsive.

2. I want the conversion , convert and embed css and image in html file. output is only html file

Please remind that GroupDocs.Conversion for Java is a document conversion API, it has been developed to convert the documents from one format to another specifically so you can’t embed CSS using the conversion API.
Output is only HTML file because API converts all the images in document into base64 encoding to minimize the server requests while accessing remotely from a server.

3. I want to use PHP script to call conversion function , because my web is written by PHP, I want to allow user upload document file and can be preivew on web.

<span style=“font-family: “Times New Roman”; font-size: medium;”>We are really sorry at the moment that you can not call conversion function directly from the PHP script however, since GroupDocs.Conversion for Java 3.x is an UI independent API so you can create a REST-API in Java using Conversion API in which you can call conversion function through a resource of the REST API.

Hello,

In addition to calling the conversion function using Java REST API you can also use PHP/Java Bridge.
In order to learn more about PHP/Java Bridge and how you can use it in your project please have a look into following resources:
Best Wishes.