Temp License Issue

I downloaded the latest example code for the GroupDocs.Comparision-for-.NET and we also received a new Temporary License for testing.

When I run the code - I still get the red “Evaluation Only” banner at the top of the sample Document. I put our Temp License in the \Showcases\GroupDocs.Comparison.Viewer\licenses folder.

Should I be seeing the “Evaluation Only” banner with a Temp License?

I have attached a couple of images.

Thanks,
Kenny

@kjohnstone

Thank you for your inquiry.

We are sorry to hear that you are facing such issue. After applying valid license file" evaluation banner" should not appear on the document.
To reproduce this scenario at our end, we need your temp license file. Please send us your new temp file to further investigate on this issue. I am also marking this thread as private so no other user can view or download your license file

Warm Regards

Here is the Temp License that I’m using.

@kjohnstone

Thank you for sharing your license file.

We have reproduce this scenario at our end. We are sharing this issue with product team for resolution. Once we have any update we will notify you here.

Thank you for your patience.

Warm Regards

Any update on this issue?

@kjohnstone

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your raised issue is under process and its solution will be available in upcoming release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API. Once new API is released for public use, we will notify you here.

Warm Regards,

@kjohnstone

We appreciate your patience.
We are glad to inform you that your raised issue of “license” is fixed in new release. please click here to download latest API.

If you will need any help or you will have any other questions regarding GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API please feel free to ask.