Temporary license doesn't work with GroupDocs.Viewer.Examples.Java

Hi all,

i’m evaluating this product and i got a temporary license at the and of Get Pricing Information wizard.
In particular i’m trying the Viewer.
I need to test a lots of different kind of files cause i’d like to have some data about the product performance (file conversion in html).

I use this github example https://github.com/groupdocs-viewer/GroupDocs.Viewer-for-Java/tree/master/Examples
I run it with eclipse
To apply the license i followed these steps:
  1. I Opened Utilities.java.
  2. I Set “licensePath” variable to your license path.
  3. I Called applyLicenseFromFile method from MainClass
Unfortunately i produce html file that report: Unlicensed version of GroupDocs.Viewer for Java allows 15 views per hour

Can you help me ?
Thanks in advance,
best regards

Francesco Ancona
Siav Senior SW Architect

Hi Francesco,

Thanks for taking interest in GroupDocs.Viewer for Java 3.x and showing your concerns.
Can you please tell us, which version of API you are integrating in your project?

We’ll suerly appreicate your cooperation.
Kind regards
com.groupdocs
groupdocs-viewer

Hi Francesco,

Thanks for providing the required information.
Unfortunately i produce html file that report: Unlicensed version of GroupDocs.Viewer for Java allows 15 views per hour
We investigated your scenario using the license file you provided and 3.2.2 version of the API but we could not reproduce same issue at our end.
Can you please clear cache <span style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Consolas, “Liberation Mono”, Menlo, Courier, monospace; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>handler<span class=“pl-k” style=“color: rgb(167, 29, 93); font-family: Consolas, “Liberation Mono”, Menlo, Courier, monospace; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>.<span style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Consolas, “Liberation Mono”, Menlo, Courier, monospace; font-size: 12px; white-space: pre; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>clearCache(); and try again?

Best regards