Text annotation comments not displaying in correct area of final document

Final Primary file displays the comments entered in text annotation - but does not place them in the correct location of where the comments occurred.

Please see attachment.

This is using the latest Annotation version (2.1.1).

This is also deployed combined with latest Viewer and Compare versions

Hi Leo,

Could you please share with me the widget code that you use and step by step guide for what I should do to reproduce the same use case because I have tried to reproduce the issue and on my local all works well. Here is a screenshot on which you can see the Annotation (on the left hand side) and the exported document (on the right hand side) and all three annotations are placed in the correct order.

Thank you.

Hi Pavel,

Have you tried it combining with Annotation, Viewer, and Compare libraries in your sample project? This has been generally the common theme of our problems.

Also, there is no special steps that we used to make this issue show except that it is from multiple users. I don’t know about your replication steps if you are using different set of users.

Attached is the export code we use.

This is a critical bug for us. I would appreciate if we can have a resolution on this soon.

Thanks.

Leo

Hi Leo,

Thank you for the screenshot. Yes, I’m always use the project with all three libraries to test your issues. By the way I have tested this behavior with default export button could be that the issue reason is in your export code. Could you please share it in way that I can copy it as a text and check the issue with it.

Thank you.

In addition to previous post:

share where I should put the code and how to trigger it.

Thank you.

Hi Pavel,

The integration code is embedded within our workflow. But you can invoke the method right where you are invoking the export.

There are two big components in the code based on your recommendations:

1. Extracting the SessionID

2. Actual export. (see export method)

Thanks.

Leo

Hi Leo,

I have logged in this issue for our Product team - they will investigate it and then I will come back to you with the new info.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Leo,

We have fixed the issue. Please download fixed library here. In this version also included fixes for the issues from these posts:
http://groupdocs.com#10230

Best regards.