Text appears overlapping after converting a DWG file to PDF

When converting a DWG file to PDF, the text appears overlapped in the output.
(The text does not overlap in the original DWG file.)
How can I resolve this issue?

Note that when exporting the DWG file to PDF using AutoCAD, the text did not overlap.

I am using the GroupDocs.Conversion.NETFramework library, version 26.3.0.

Please refer to “Sheet 1” in the attached file for details regarding this issue.
I have also attached the relevant source code, input file, and output file for your review.

・Input file
input.dwg

・Output file
output.dwg
ConvertDwgToPdfNetFW.zip (280.7 KB)

・PDF file exported from AutoCAD
ExportFromAutoCAD.pdf

@KenichiYamamoto
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CONVERSIONNET-8605

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.