Text position changes on XLSX to PDF converison in .NET

When converting the attached XLSX to PDF using GroupDocs.Conversion 20.10.0,
some text moves beneath the checkbox.
I added a screenshot, as it can be easily missed.

XLSX Checkbox CINC.zip (44.9 KB)

1 Like

@Clemens_Pestuka

We are investigating this issue with ticket ID CONVERSIONNET-4303. We’ll notify you in case of any update.

1 Like

@Atir_Tahir

Hi, could I please get an update on the status of this issue?
Were you able to reproduce the problem?
Is there any estimation when this will be fixed?

@Clemens_Pestuka

We are still investigating this issue. You’ll be notified as there’s any update.

@Atir_Tahir

I did further investigation of the problem myself now, as our customer was getting a bit impatient.
They are using whitespaces to align the text with the check-box.
The check-box has a fixed position, but the text is only aligned with whitespaces which depend on the font that is used.

I don’t see how this could be resolved from your side (if the font is missing), so I think this issue can be closed…
Sorry for the inconvenience :frowning:

@Clemens_Pestuka

We’re still investigating it. As there’s any progress update, you’ll be notified.

@Clemens_Pestuka

Please try to set fixed layout to false and let us know if issue persists.

MarkupConvertOptions options = new MarkupConvertOptions();
options.FixedLayout = false;

@Atir_Tahir

With MarkupConvertOptions it’s no longer PDF but HTML, or am I missing something here?

The problem with the check-boxes did not change using those options:
image.png (6.6 KB)

@Clemens_Pestuka

Sorry for the inconvenience. Yes, MarkupConvertOptions is for HTML only. However, we are still investigating this problem with check-boxes issue, you’ll be notified in case of any update.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CONVERSIONNET-4303) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by nikola.yankov

1 Like