The positioning of the digital signature is not functioning properly

I have encountered issues signing PDF files using digital signature files (pfx or p12) on GroupDocs.Signature demo. Despite my attempts to position the signature at a specific location, it consistently appears on the top left of the document. I am seeking guidance on how to successfully relocate my digital signature to my desired location within the document.

@trunkey2003

Kindly provide the following details, and we will investigate the scenario:

• Sample code
  • Signature file
  • API version
  • Are you evaluating the API in trial mode (without a proper license)?
1 Like

I signed on GroupDocs.Signature demo with this signature password: 12345678

@trunkey2003,

Can you kindly provide the steps to replicate the issue? If possible, a screencast or video would be very helpful for us to understand the problem better.

Regarding our attempt to reproduce the issue, we followed these steps:

1. Uploaded or opened the PDF within the application.
  2. Added a digital signature (SHA 256 certificate) to the left sidebar.

We are curious to know where exactly you uploaded your certificate file in the PDF.

Looking forward to your response.

I followed these steps:

1. Upload pdf file to Groupdocs.Signature demo
  2. Put signature: choose Protect with Digital Certificates
  3. Upload the .pfx file to the Digital Certificates section
  4. Type my password
  5. Select the uploaded digital certificate (appearance of a fingerprint) and move to the top right of the document
  6. Hit the sign and download button
  7. The fingerprint appears in the correct position on the document, but the signature doesn’t. It appears on the top left of the document

This topic has been moved to the related forum: The positioning of the digital signature is not functioning properly - Free Support Forum - groupdocs.app