The signature is invalid

I have got GroupDoc total license for java. I am using GroupDoc SDK to edit Word file and than user can preview/download it.

I am getting “Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Words. Copyright 2003-2014 Aspose Pty Ltd.” message in document when downloading word document using groupdoc.

License wordLicense = new License();

wordLicense.setLicense(“E:\adnan\UnisonDMSClient\UnisonDMSClient\GroupDocs.Total.for.Java.lic”);

[ERROR - 10:59:18,324] [THREAD = http-8080-1] {FileDownload:233} - Exception ---- The signature is invalid.

Caused by:: null

com.aspose.words.zzZN6.zzW(Unknown Source)

com.aspose.words.zzZN6.zzY(Unknown Source)

com.aspose.words.zzZN6.zzV(Unknown Source)

com.aspose.words.zzZN6.zzW(Unknown Source)

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. As we understand you correct you use GroupDocs.Total license for Aspose products. Sorry but GroupDocs license only applies to GroupDocs products. If you need license for Aspose product please contact Aspose team.

Also please contact our sales team (via email sales@groupdocs.com or post your request to the purchase forum here) could be that they will change your license.

Thank you.

Thanks for the feedback. Any release date for “GroupDocs.Assembly for Java Library”, as i believe my Group doc total license will work on it.

Hello,

Thank you for coming back. Sorry but currently we can’t provide the ETA for the release of this library. When we will have any updates on it we will notify you.

Thank you.