Tool Icons Won't Change

Hi,

In our current api setup, the annotation tools icon will not change from the hand icon to the selected tool. Not the hand pointer tool, but the default hand icon remains the same for all tools when you use them on a document.

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. Could you please share with us which browser do you use? If you use Opera or IE - then this is a known bug and our developers work on resolving it.

Hi,

This happens in chrome and firefox browser and both are updated. This has been an issue for a while. From the beginning of our groupdocs api installation.

Hello,

Thank you for coming back. We have checked the issue and we can’t reproduce it, since that could you please share with us a screenshot of the issue? Also will be very helpful if you will check your browser console for errors and if there any error message please share it with us.

Hi,

I’ve attached the screenshot. As you can see I selected the strikeout text tool but some type of hand still shows when I try to use it. Although it still works but should change tool icons.

The only browser warning I see in Chrome is:
JQMIGRATE: jQuery.browser is deprecated

Not sure if that means anything. But this does not work in all browsers: IE, firefox and safari.

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for coming back. Could you please provide the URL which you use for embeding the annotation to your web page that we can check the document and the URL. Since we have checked your GroupDocs account and there is no errors in the browser console.

Hi,

Sent a message with the URL.

Hi Pavel,

Sent you a private message with the URL. Let me know if that is what you need. Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for the notification. Sorry but I didn’t get your message. Could you please send it to the support@groupdocs.com

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I will send you our login to the application so that you can see for yourself? Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for coming back. Yes, sure please send it to our support mail support@groupdocs.com

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Thank you for your email. We have checked your embedded Annotation and found out that you use presentation mode, to resolve the issue please disable presentation mode. To do that please navigate to your GroupDocs account settings and uncheck this checkbox .

Hi,

Yes, that works. Thanks