Total License used for conversion

Hi, We tried using the groupdocs total license for conversion. And threw an Outofbounds exception. Could you please confirm if we could use total license for conversion.

Regards,
Preethan

@preethanss

Yes, you can use it. Could you please share the sample code here and the license file in a private message? We’ll then further look into this scenario.

Hi, I cannot send them from my office network. I will connect from a different network and send the sample code and license later. But can you confirm the exception that we received below is in-fact due to applying incorrect license or no license.

" Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 65533 out of bounds for length 256"

Thanks,
Preethan

It doesn’t seem an API related exception/error. However, we will require code and the license file for further investigations.

groupdocs.zip (224.2 KB)
Here is attached the sample code.

@preethanss

Your license is invalid. We are getting following exception:

Exception in thread “main” class com.groupdocs.conversion.internal.c.a.i.coreexceptions.c: Invalid license signature. Please make sure the license file was not modified.

Did you make any change in the license file? Please note that license contains digital signatures. Any changes made can invalidate it.

Thanks for your response. I will check with the internal team and if required will circle back with you.

Regards,
Preethan

@preethanss

Alright.