Trendline equation bug

Hello, team.

I would like to report an issue that we are having when converting a Microsoft Word document with a graph and a trendline with an equation label. When we convert the file to PDF, the equation label vanishes.

We are currently using version 19.10, and we tried using your Live Demo to check if it was fixed on the latest version, but the bug still persists. I wonder if you are planning on fixing this in a future update. By the way, is the Live Demo running the latest version of GroupDocs converter?

Thank you in advance!

@murilopaiva

The live demo uses .NET variant of the API. However, please share a problematic, output and expected output files and we’ll look into this issue.

test.docx (25.6 KB)
expected.pdf (80.6 KB)
no-equation.pdf (19.8 KB)

@Atir_Tahir

Thank you for the quick answer, here’s a sample .docx that I converted for this issue, together with the result without an equation using GroupDocs and an expected behaviour with the equation.

1 Like

@murilopaiva

We could reproduce this issue using API version 20.x. Hence, we’ve logged it in our internal issue tracking system with ID CONVERSIONJAVA-1350. You’ll be notified in case of any progress update.

Hello @Atir_Tahir!

I wonder if this issue was already solved, do you have any news on the status of it?

Thanks!

1 Like

@murilopaiva

This issue is still in progress. We’ll notify you in case of any update.