Trying to deploy groupdocs to development server and getting error

I deployed our application to dev server and getting error below. Not sure what is going on. Below is the error and any other details I think may help.

Jim

The Error Message = StructureMap Exception Code: 202 No Default Instance defined for PluginFamily Groupdocs.Web.Annotation.IAnnotationService, Groupdocs.Web.Annotation, Version=1.3.51.9993, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null Error Details: at StructureMap.BuildSession.b__0(Type t) at StructureMap.Util.Cache`2.get_Item(KEY key) at StructureMap.BuildSession.CreateInstance(Type pluginType) at StructureMap.Container.GetInstanceT at StructureMap.ObjectFactory.GetInstancePLUGINTYPE at ImageAppNet.GroupDocsViewer.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Here is connection string

I have the db.sdf in the App_Data folder and installed sql server compact database. I double checked the deployed dll files and believe I have not missed anything.

Hello Jim,

Thank you for your request. This request was answered here: http://groupdocs.com/Community/forums/1849/annotation-for-.net-error-occured-in-image-freeway/showthread.aspx#1849