Trying to download .net examples gives 404

Tried several links on your site the documentation points to git hub to download the .net examples
comes back 404.

https://github.com/groupdocs-viewer/GroupDocs.Viewer-for-.NET/tree/master/Showcases/GroupDocs.Viewer-for-.NET-Modern-UI

@adam.everett,

We apologize for the inconvenience. For some reason, the GitHub repository of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET is down. Therefore, for your convenience, I am attaching below the showcase applications and the example project.

In case you get any further issue, please do let us know.

Thank you very much for sorting quickly, I have downloaded and tried one of the samples of interest except the demo crippling is way to aggressive to be useful to me,

“Unlicensed version of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET allows 15 views per hour.”

I have barely fire the app up and now get nothing displayed so need to contact sales for workable evaluation demo key?

@adam.everett,

Thanks for coming back. You are getting this message because of using the API in evaluation mode. In order to evaluate all the features of the API in licensed mode, you may request for the temporary license which is a free, time-restricted (valid for 30 days) full license. For more details on how to get the temporary license, please visit this page.