I am facing the following issues after updating to groupdocs v 17.2:
1) I want to enable thumbnails but keep them minimized/closed by default(openThumbnails = false), and they worked fine in version 2.16 but not in 17.2. Despite setting the openThumbnails option to false, the thumbnails container are visible by default.
2) “Loading your content…” message is visible even after the document loads/renders in browser.
3) Loader icon is visible for thumbnails even after their images are loaded.
A couple of other queries:
1) Is it possible to convert all document types to PDFs(RenderAsPDF) and then load the document content using this Pdf’s stream?
2) PageCSS array is empty if useCache is set to false, this breaks the CSS of the entire document in browser.
3) If i try to access the same document (at same storage path) from different URL’s, sometimes the images in document dont render , the GetDocumentPageImage returns a 404. However, if i manually delete the cache folder and refresh the page, the document loads perfectly fine. I faced this issue primarily in version 2.16.