Unable to compile document editing WebForms application

Thank you. The new version does compile and run as expected. I will now continue creating a POC and let you know if I run into any further issues.

@sgbrUnisys

Glad to know that your issue is resolved.

Hi Team

Thanks for your support thus far.

I am happy to confirm that I had some time to work on the POC this weekend. I have now ran into another issue that I’d like your help with please. To keep the previous thread clean and “closed” I’ve started a new thread online: Inconsistent HTML generation - GroupDocs.Editor Product Family - Free Support Forum - groupdocs.com

This explains that using a sample document (docx) and the GetBodyContent() method, I am getting the correct style tags generated up to about line 167. After this line, a lot of the lines (no all!) have empty style tags generated. This is obviously a show-stopper if this is a limitation of the product. However, it may be that this is some sort of a license limitation, as I note from this page: https://docs.groupdocs.com/editor/java/evaluation-limitations-and-licensing-of-groupdocs-editor/

Could you please take a look and let me know what you think?

Thank you

Kind regards

Gabor

image001.png (10.2 KB)

image002.jpg (2.48 KB)

image003.jpg (393 Bytes)

image001.png (3.54 KB)

1 Like

Hi Gabor,

Following your below thread and communication with Atir, I will try and get you a 30-day unrestricted license. Kindly bear with me as I sort this.

Best Regards,

George Wright

Regional Sales Manager

image007.png

World-leading Digital Transformation Solutions and Components

Greatstone International Ltd | Parley Brook Farm | Woking | GU21 4XR

T**:** +44 (0) 1276 855 580 M: +44 (0) 7788 261 189

george@greatstone.co.uk | @Greatstone_Int

A giving partner to The Cure Parkinson’s Trust

www.greatstone.co.uk

The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by any other person is not permitted. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us immediately by reply email and then delete this message from your system. If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

image001.png (3.54 KB)

image001.png (10.2 KB)

image002.jpg (2.48 KB)

image003.jpg (393 Bytes)