Unable to Convert HTML to PDF using groupdocs.conversion | exception at markup.MarkupToPdfSaver.save(Unknown Source) | 22.12.1 | CONVERSIONJAVA-2153

Hi, I am facing an issue while converting a HTML to PDF using GroupDocs conversion library for java, below are more details -
GroupDocs.Conversion version - 22.12.1
JAVA version - 11
HMTL file and stacktrace - GroupDocs HTML-PDF Issue #13396 - FileTransfer.io

Code to convert -

public static void convertHtmlToPdf(String htmlString, String pdfOutputPath) {

File tempFile = null;

try {
			// Log a message before conversion
			LOG.info("Attempting to convert HTML to PDF");

// Save HTML string to a temporary file
			tempFile = File.createTempFile("tempHtml", ".html");
			FileUtils.writeStringToFile(tempFile, htmlString, StandardCharsets.UTF_8);

// Initialize converter
			try (Converter converter = new Converter(tempFile.getAbsolutePath())) {

// Convert to PDF
				converter.convert(pdfOutputPath, new PdfConvertOptions());

// Log a success message after conversion
				LOG.info("Successfully converted HTML to PDF");
			}
		} catch (IOException e) {
			// Log error message and full stack of the exception
			LOG.error("Failed to convert HTML to PDF - Error: {}", e.getMessage(), e);
		}
	}

@DineshSolanki
This issue is reproduced at our end. Therefore, we have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CONVERSIONJAVA-2153

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@atir.tahir , I do have a perpetual fallback license, But haven’t been able to find the credentials to login for paid support, is there any way you can help me towards how can I obtain the account for that license,

Also the https://helpdesk.groupdocs.com/ is not reachable, its taking too long to respond
image.png (16.1 KB)

@DineshSolanki

Could you please try this again?

sure the link is working now, but can you please tell me if there’s any way for me to connect to someone, who can help me with the account of my license.

@DineshSolanki

Please post/raise your license related queries in purchase category.

A post was split to a new topic: Cannot convert HTML to PDF using Conversion API

Hi @atir.tahir I see that the issue is closed, can you let me know the next release which will have this fix

@DineshSolanki

Please try the latest version of the API and let us know if issue persists.

I’m using the groupdocs conversion Java library, the API on groupdocs convert website never had this issue. Thus needed to know the library version

The latest version 23.11 does not seem to have this fix

@DineshSolanki

The free web app is developed using GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET at the backend.
Rest assure, we are actively looking into your issue, you’ll be notified in case of any update.

@atir.tahir any luck?

@DineshSolanki

Your ticket is still under investigation.