Unable to Convert Total content of html to pdf

In html code contains images and links. While converting html to pdf only first column images are converted remaining content is empty in pdf file. Here i am sharing my code along with input files. Could you please help me on this.

// Conversion code
var loadOptions = new WebLoadOptions();
if (Extension.ToLower().ToString() == nameof(Enums.FileType.html))
{
loadOptions.Format = WebFileType.Html;
}
else if (Extension.ToLower().ToString() == nameof(Enums.FileType.htm))
{
loadOptions.Format = WebFileType.Htm;
}
var converter = new GroupDocs.Conversion.Converter(inputfile, () => loadOptions);
var convertOptions = new GroupDocs.Conversion.Options.Convert.PdfConvertOptions();
converter.Convert(outfile, convertOptions);

html_images.zip (157.6 KB)

1 Like

@lakshmanaraodussa
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CONVERSIONNET-6391

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi

Is there any update on this issue ?
Are you able to replicate the issue and is it been in your pipeline for future release?

Thanks!

@ATS

Yes, the issue was reproduced. Unfortunately, we’re unable to provide an estimated time for the fix. This issue is contingent upon the resolution of another internal ticket. Once the resolution for that particular ticket is implemented, we’ll then be able to provide an estimated time for the fix.