Unable to enter text when using Text Replace in IE

Using the replace text, cursor goes away from the Replace Text input box when in IE but works on Chrome.

Hi Leo,

I’m sorry to hear that you have such issue. this is a known bug and we have a bug ticket for it (you can see it attached to this thread). You will get notification when it will be fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ANNOTATION-1107) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by GroupDocsNotifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ANNOTATION-1107) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by GroupDocs Notifier.

Thanks, Pavel.

Do you have a time when you think your team will be able to release this issue?

Thanks.

Leo

Hi Leo,

Sorry but I can’t share any date with you now but I will keep you updated when I will get any news.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
We also found that it has the same behavior as in Firefox versions 39.0 and 40.0.2.

Can you confirm this issue?

Thanks.

Leo

Hi Leo,

Thank for this information. Yes, we can confer, this. Our product tea, continue to work on this issue and it will be fixed soon.

Thank you.

Hi Pavel,

This is a critical issue for us, as majority of our customers are IE users. Do you know if this is coming in the current version or from the re-design that your team is currently working on?

Also, can you give me a rough time (ie ~ 2-3 weeks) where we can expect this? This is so we can also make some plans around it and inform our customers on when they can expect the fix.

Thanks.

Leo

Hi Leo,

I have checked our plans and discussed it with the devs. This issue should be fixed approx in the end of the next month.

Sorry for the delay.