Unable to generate the edited document

Hi,
we found that the editing on top of the existing content in template “Template.doc”(one attached here) is not working. we have tried adding a new text inside the template “Template.doc”(one attached here) and it is not showing the added text in template “Template_GeneratedByGroupDocs.doc”(one attached here) generated by GroupDocs Editor.

Following files are attached for your reference:
1)Template.doc - Input file used to test the GroupDocEditor.
2)Template_GeneratedByGroupDocs.doc - Template generated by GroupDocsEditor.

Regards,
Ayyappan

Templates.zip (32.9 KB)

@ayyappanprofile

Please share the sample code and we’ll further look into this scenario.

Hi Tahir,
Code was provided earlier under this thread: Inconsistent HTML generation using .NET document editing API - GroupDocs.Editor Product Family - Free Support Forum - groupdocs.com

Zip file contains code was already shared with George Wright. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Regards,
Ayyappan

@ayyappanprofile

We are investigating this scenario. Your investigation ticket ID is EDITORNET-2336.

@ayyappanprofile

From the sample code you shared:

1. It cannot be executed because it references some third-party component like “WYSIWYG_Editor”, which are inaccessible for us
  2. This code shows a forward conversion from input document to EditableDocument and then to the HTML with resources. It shows nothing regarding obtaining an edited document content and generating the output document from it

Could you please share a sample/working application and a video explaining the steps to reproduce this issue?

Hi Tahir,
Shared the code and recording with “George Wright”. Can you please get in touch with him for the same. Thanks.

Regards,
Ayyappan

@ayyappanprofile

Could you please share that here as well?

Hi Tahir,
I just saw your message.We are not able to share the code and recordings here.
Hope George had shared the same with you. Please confirm. Thanks.

Regards,
Ayyappan

@ayyappanprofile

I’ve not received any details yet.

@ayyappanprofile

Your issue is now fixed in API version 22.12. Please install NuGet package and take a look at the release notes.