Unable to open CAD file *.dwg

Dears,

I am using .NET Group Docs Viewer version 17.1 and i’m trying to open Auto-cad 2006 but i couldn’t open it using groupdocs , then i saved the same file as Auto-cad 2000 and when i tried to open it on groupDocs it’s worked fine.

Can you please verify and provide a solution and can you also update us what all versions of Auto-cad that we can open by GroupDocs.

** kindly find both CAD files attached.

regards,

Hi there,

Thanks for using GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET.

Can you please tell us whether are you using image based rendering or HTML based rendering? Furthermore, if you are using any of the open source Showcase applications then please mention its name. We shall be looking forward to your response.

Warm Regards

Hi there,

thanks for your response.

i’m using image based rendering and i’m also used “ASP.NET_WebForm_Front_End” open source code to build my code.

thanks a lot.

regards.

Hi there,

Thanks for your response.

We have successfully reproduced your reported issue at our end. The issue is related to the back-end GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET API, therefore, we have logged it in our Issue Tracking System with ID: VIEWERNET-1139. We shall further investigate this issue and keep you informed in case of any updates.

Warm Regards
Hi,

thanks a lot , i will be waiting your update.

regards,

Hi there,

You are welcome.

Warm Regards

@fhaddad,

The issue you have found earlier (filed as VIEWERNET-1139) has been fixed in this update.