Usage questions (2)

Thanks for your response.

I got one more problem. Can you try PPT from attached zip. Is it converting to the same result as mine?

Hi Egormarkov,

I have tested your attached file with GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET v17.2.0 and also tested it with old version 16.12.0. found that Conversion is working fine and results are different from your provided output file. for your reference file is attached in this thread and following code is used for applying conversion.

public static void RenderImageAsPath(ImageSaveOptions.ImageFileType outputFileType)
{
//ExStart:RenderImageAsPath
// Instantiating the conversion handler from custom common class
ConversionHandler conversionHandler = Common.getConversionHandler(); ;

// Convert and save converted image file.
// Returns paths to the converted image file.
var saveOptions = new ImageSaveOptions
{
ConvertFileType = ImageSaveOptions.ImageFileType.Png,
OutputType = OutputType.String
};

var convertedDocumentPath = conversionHandler.Convert<IList>(Common.inputGUIDFile, saveOptions);
//ExEnd:RenderImageAsPathi
}

Warm Regards,

Sorry, I haven’t provide the details - we are using only html conversion. Can you please try to convert that ppt to html.

Thank you

Hello Egormarkov,

Thank you for the clarification, yes in Presentation to HTML conversion output is similar as you shared previously. File is attached for your reference. I am going to log this issue on our issue tracking system for product team.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Warm Regards,

Thank you.

How about zoom in for PPT slides? Any suggestions?

I temporary resolved problem with slide size by: remove ‘clip:rect(…)’ from one of svg container and set ‘zoom’ to 1.5 for sgv elements. If you have better suggestions - I will appreciate for sharing.

Meanwhile, I got another PPT -> HTML conversion issues. See in attachment. There is mystic period (point) appeared for each slide + white background for image at 1st slide. Also, look at the bottom of 1st slide, the background is different

Please confirm that on your side it’s similar.
Thanks

Hi Egormarkov,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We are are sorry for the inconvenience, Yes results are same at my end. I am also logging these issue for further investigation. Regarding PPT zoom size handling currently there is no such property available in API to set zoom size during conversion, for this purpose i am going to ask the product team for its feasibility. Once we get response from them we will update you her.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Warm Regards,