Use All features in one viewer

Dears,
can i use all features in one viewer for example i need one viewer have multiple buttons (signature, annotation ,watermark,etc)
with one save button.
without navigating from one viewer to another one.

@CATEC

Yes, you can implement this scenario. All GroupDocs APIs are back-end based. Hence, they can be implemented in a single project.
You can use Viewer API to view the documents in browser, there could be a tool-bar with options to add watermark or signature.

Kindly, Can you provide me with a documentation or sample code to implement this scenario.

@CATEC

For example you are going to develop an ASP.NET MVC application. You can simply put this code in your Controller:

using (Comparer comparer = new Comparer(@"D:/1.docx"))
{
      CompareOptions compareOptions = new CompareOptions
      { 
             SensitivityOfComparison = 100
      };
      comparer.Add(@"D:/2.docx");
      comparer.Compare(@"D:/output.docx", compareOptions);
}

string pageFilePathFormat = Path.Combine(@"D:/","page_{0}.png");
using (Viewer viewer = new Viewer(@"D:/output.docx"))
{
       PngViewOptions options = new PngViewOptions(pageFilePathFormat);
       viewer.View(options);
}

The first part will compare two documents and second will render the output of first part into image. Later, the resultant image can be displayed in the view.

You may find following resources helpful:

Dear @atirtahir3,
Thank you for your continually support,

we tried the sample and as you said its just converted them to images,

what I need is to use the groupdocs viewer to view the documents and use the functionality of annotations and signature .

but how I will register the viewer in my MVC application, I already installed the sample form the official site but it use Angular project references just, I don’t know how I will customize.

should I customize the angular project ! or there are something I missing.

for example, when the user open the document file from my MVC application I should send the user id also and when the user sign the document and put his annotation I need to get the user id parameter when he click save button

I appreciate your response and support.

@CATEC

The core feature of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET API is to render or convert a source document to an Image, PDF or HTML format (depending on your business case) and save it to a specified directory. Then it’s up to you how do you display the converted/rendered file in browser.

Our all example UI applications are angular based. However, you can amend them as per your needs.
We’d recommend you to explore our GroupDocs.Annotation and Signature UI projects.
All GroupDocs APIs are UI-agnostic, you can develop your own MVC application (without Angular if you want).
We already shared a sample code, how you can use GroupDocs.Comparison and Viewer in a single application.