Using stream- files not displayed correctly

Hi,

I am trying out the trial version of groupdocs viewer in a c#, 4.5, webforms app. The files are on a network not accessible via a url so I am using streams to display the files.

I have two issues.

# 1. My pdf files, if I do a text search, is not highlighting the actual word I am searching for.

# 2. I tried to test the above but with the candy.pdf that came with a sample program, while the search works, the formatting in the pdf is incorrect. (uploaded png so you can see what the issue is).

Could you please advise me on what to do here? Or let me know if you need more information.

Thank you.

Hello Karen,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. To resolve the first issue please try to set “SearchForSeparateWords(true)”.

As for the second issue - could you please share with me the code example of how you get the stream and the Viewer widget code. Also will be helpful if you share with me the screenshot of the browser console - could be that you have there any error report.

Thank you.

Thank you so much for your reply, I actually went back and redid the project and have it working. I just have one question…

I’ve published this mini demo on our dev server, it works great from the desktop however if I browse to the website from my iPhone I get a blank page, the viewer and document never load. Is there something different I have to do to get the viewer to run on a mobile device?

Thank you!

Hi Karen,

Glad to hear that you was able to run the Viewer correctly.

As for the iPhone issue - there is nothing special that you should do. The Viewer should work correctly in any browser. Could you please share with me the example project that I can check it on my local.

Thank you.