Viewer 3.0 Search not Working

We are currently evaluating GroupDocs Viewer 3.0 using the example code for the legacy front-end. When setting the option to convert the document to images (JPEG or PNG), the search functionality does not work using the legacy front-end. The original document is a searchable PDF file. A similar setup worked using Viewer 2.x. Is this intended behavior or am I doing something wrong?

Here is the JavaScript code for configuring the legacy front-end.

$(function () {

$('#viewerImageDiv').groupdocsViewer({

filePath: 'candy.pdf',

zoomToFitWidth: true,

showFolderBrowser: false,

showHeader: true,

showPaging: true,

width: 1500,

height: 900,

useHtmlBasedEngine: false,

showDownload: true,

showZoom: true,

downloadPdfFile: false,

showPrint: true,

usePdfPrinting: false,

showThumbnails: true,

showSearch: true,

supportTextSelection: true,

searchForSeparateWords: true

});

});

Hi Dwampler,

Thank you for your inquiry.

In the current Legacy Front End, The search feature in the case of image representation has not been implemented. However I am going to create a ticket in our issue tracking system. The concerning teams will investigate it. You would be informed through this forum thread in the case of any further updates.

Thanks in advance

Dear Customer the logged front end issue in our support JIRA as GDFRONT-16 has been logged at GitHub. Please click here for future correspondence and further updates regarding this issue.

Hi

we are also facing same issue, search not working in image based rendering.
currently I am using Groupdocs Viewer for .Net(v3.4.0)

could someone please suggest the fixes for this.

Thanks
Puneet Rajak

Hi Puneet.

Your reported issue has been logged in GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET issues on GitHub. For any updates related to this feature, please follow this link.

If you have any further queries, please let us know.

Warm Regards

Hi Dwampler,

Your requested feature, logged on GitHub as https://github.com/groupdocs-viewer/GroupDocs.Viewer-for-.NET/issues/41, has been implemented in ASP.NET_MVC_Front_End. Please download the latest source code from GitHub.

Best Regards