Viewer 3.2.0 open docx files with html handler

Hello,

We are using groupdocs viewer and annotation 2.x versions. Now we are migrating viewer to 3.2.0 version. But i have a issue with implementing. I cant get css files of pages, thats why if i try to open docx files with html, they are not render correctly. You can download my sample project from this link. What am i missing? Why cant i get resources?

Also i cant successful with downloading documents. I set showDownload:true, but when i clicked download button, i get error that "TypeError: $.deparam is not a function"

My current configuration is like below,

$(#viewerHtmlDiv).groupdocsViewer({
//filePath: ‘http://groupdocs.com/images/banner/carousel2/signature.png’,
filePath: ‘C:\Users\fkucuk\Desktop\dokümantasyon\eBA Capture Administration Guide.docx’,
//filePath: ‘C:\Users\fkucuk\Desktop\Arşiv\62f82587-389c-40a0-a977-1240b56d18d4.pdf’,
        zoomToFitWidth: <span style="color:blue;">true</span>,
        showFolderBrowser: <span style="color:blue;">false</span>,
        downloadPdfFileIfPossible: <span style="color:blue;">true</span>,
        showDownload: <span style="color:blue;">true</span>,
        showHeader: <span style="color:blue;">true</span>,
        showPaging: <span style="color:blue;">true</span>,
        showPrint: <span style="color:blue;">true</span>,
        showSearch: <span style="color:blue;">true</span>,
        showThumbnails: <span style="color:blue;">true</span>,
        showViewerStyleControl: <span style="color:blue;">true</span>,
        showZoom: <span style="color:blue;">true</span>,
        supportPageRotation: <span style="color:blue;">true</span>,
        supportTextSelection: <span style="color:blue;">true</span>,
        useHtmlBasedEngine: <span style="color:blue;">true</span>,
        useHtmlThumbnails: <span style="color:blue;">true</span>,
        width: 800,
        height: 900,
        <span style="color:green;">//downloadPdfFile: true,</span>
        <span style="color:green;">//usePdfPrinting: true,</span>

});</pre><br>

Hi fkucuk,

Thanks for posting your query.

We are investigating your issues and shall get back to you shortly. Thanks for being patient.

Warm Regards

Hello again,

I have a few questions to ask.

In old versions of viewers there is “Locale” parameter that able to change viewer language. But i cant find it in 3.2.0 . Also i checked js api page, i cant find it in there too(link). What should i do for changing language.

Also there are some parameters i cant find it 3.2.0. preloadPageCount(this is important for us. I saw in forum, you’ll add it 3.3.0 again if im not wrong), loadPagesOnBrowserSide, convertWordDocumentsCompletely, embedImagesIntoHtmlForWordFiles(this 3 parameters was belong to useHtmlBasedEngine method. In jsapi documentation useHtmlBasedEngine is still includes those parameters to but how can i use them. Like below?

$(#viewerHtmlDiv).groupdocsViewer({

useHtmlBasedEngine: {
use:true,
usePngImagesForHtmlBasedEngine: false,
useHtmlThumbnails : false,
embedImagesIntoHtmlForWordFiles : false
},

});

)

Kind regards

Hi fkucuk,

Thanks for sharing your concerns.

As you stated:
In old versions of viewers there is “Locale” parameter that able to change viewer language. But i cant find it in 3.2.0 . Also i checked js api page, i cant find it in there too(link). What should i do for changing language.
From Groupdocs.Viewer 3.2.0. We have introduced the localization support. Therefore, as the GroupDocs.Viewer 3.x are UI-Less backend API, you have to do some work around like below.

//parameters.Locale is the property if set in Javascript parameters.
CultureInfo cultureInfo = string.IsNullOrEmpty(parameters.Locale)
? new CultureInfo(“en-Us”)
: new CultureInfo(parameters.Locale);

ViewerImageHandler viewerImageHandler = new ViewerImageHandler(viewerConfig, cultureInfo);

Also there are some parameters i cant find it 3.2.0. preloadPageCount(this is important for us. I saw in forum, you’ll add it 3.3.0 again if im not wrong), loadPagesOnBrowserSide, convertWordDocumentsCompletely, embedImagesIntoHtmlForWordFiles(this 3 parameters was belong to useHtmlBasedEngine method. In jsapi documentation useHtmlBasedEngine is still includes those parameters to but how can i use them. Like below?
Many of the parameters which belongs to the old UI based GroupDocs.Viewer 2.x API has been removed to simplify the configurations.But it doesn’t mean that relevant functionalities have also been removed. However, The front end project is open sourced you can implement your own parameters. Even then If you think that you need the functionality like any removed parameter and V 3.x API is not supporting it, you can straight away write to us.

Many Thanks!

Hello again,

So you are saying for example you removed preloadPageCount from parameters but you give it a default value(like 3). Am i correct about it?

Also i’m tried your code that culture info but it changed viewer language. Btw while i’m talking about language, i mean ui language. I’m sending you two example screenshot, old viewer and new viewer. What i have to do change ui language? Am i have to create my own ui for viewer?

Best regards,

Hi Fkucuk,

Thank you for coming back to us.

The concerned support team member is working over your inquiry. Once we have further updates, we will post in this thread.

Have a nice weekend!