Viewer call 2 times the controller methods on opening

Hi,

found this strange bug. With browser like Safari or emulating mobile on Chrome, i found that controller method on init of the page is called 2 times, like if viewer try to refresh his page to do something… Another strange thing it’s that it doesn’t act like this for all kinds of file but, for example, with pdf, png, doc and ppptx.
This issue can be replicated with demo project, putting a breakpoint in Index method of HomeController.cs of GroupDocsViewerMVCDemo. If useful, i’m running it on Visual Studio 2013 ultimate.
Need for a response as soon as possible because this strange behaviour cause errors on viewer opening with the browser i said before.

Thanks

Gianluca

Hello Gianluca,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. We have reproduced the issue. We will fix it soon and notify you here.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WEB-1713) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by GroupDocs Notifier.

Is there a time for the resolution?

Many customers (that use our app by Safari or mobile) can’t view file because of this bug.

Thanks

Gianluca

Hello Gianluca,

The issue is fixed and the fixed library will be available tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi Pavel,

thanks for this important info

Gianluca

Hello Gianluca,

Here is the new fixed version of the Viewer . Please try it and notify us with the results.

Thank you.