Viewer for PDF

Hi
As you have written I can integrate the .Net API in my existing apps, but how can I display the PDF Viewer in my app using C#. Is there a control for it which you provide or not?

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for taking interest in GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET.

In fact, the next generation GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET API (starting from version 3.0.0) does not provide any control or front end UI to view the document. Instead, it is a back-end document processing API that renders the documents into HTML pages and images. These rendered HTML pages and images can be viewed using the front end application.

Now, as you have rendered the document into HTML pages or images, there are many possible ways to view the document. For example, if you have a web application and you have rendered the document into HTML pages then you can view the document by loading the these HTML pages in your application (on a web page or using a modal). Similarly, if you have a desktop application and you have rendered the documents into images then you can view each page of the document by loading each rendered image in your application.

We have also developed open source web based document viewer applications using next generation GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET. You can download the source code of these applications from below links.

We have also created a simple application to demonstrate how to use the basic features of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET. You can download the source code from below link.

In case of any confusion, please feel free to let us know.

Warm Regards