Viewer for SharePoint 2013

Dear Sirs:
I wanted to ask you which product you recommend to preview the files contained in a sharepoint 2013 list. The files are pdf and office documents.

Also I need to be able to add annotations to the same SharePoint list documents

Does the SharePoint Plugin for GroupDocs.Viewer work to preview documents in sharepoint lists?

Thank you very much.

Hi Asindona,

Thanks for taking interest in GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET API.

Yes, you can use GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET API to view PDF and Office documents in your SharePoint application. In fact, GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET is a platform independent back-end API that renders the source document into HTML pages or images. You can load these generated HTML pages or images in your application to preview the content of the documents.

Does the SharePoint Plugin for GroupDocs.Viewer work to preview documents in sharepoint lists?

Our sample SharePoint Web Part document viewer application displays document which are located in a storage directory placed on the disk. However, as the application is open source, you can modify it and load the documents from SharePoint List.

Also I need to be able to add annotations to the same SharePoint list documents

For annotation of the documents, we have a standalone API GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET. You can post your queries related to this API and its showcase applications in GroupDocs.Annotation Product Family forum.

In case any thing is not clear at your end, please do let us know.

Warm Regards