Viewer Horizontal Scrolling Not Working on Excel

I am trying viewer (version 23.6) with .net and angular. I can Upload and view documents. But when I decrease the width of the screen (on browser’s inspect>responsive section) horizontal scroll disables itself. image.png (25.7 KB)
I want the scrollbar available all the time, if it is not possible, at least enable it at 1/3 of the screen.

This problem only happens at excell documents.

I know this is some sort of feature released at * 9/12/2014.image.png (78.7 KB)

But Can’t we override this ?
I am required to make the horizontal scroll work.

What I’ve tried : all combinations of codes below:

• viewOptions.RenderResponsive = true;

• viewOptions.RenderToSinglePage = true;

• viewOptions.RenderResponsive= true;

• viewOptions.Minify = true;

Can anyone help me to fix this problem?
How can I solve this situation.

@Kuropetti

Can you please share which demo application you’re using?
Please also attach the file you’re opening.

You can simulate same problem with using .net demo examples at github. I tried one of those (MVC) and result is same.

About document its a simple excel sheet . For example 50 rows, 50 columns.

@Kuropetti

Got it, thanks for the details.

@Kuropetti

Unfortunately, I can’t reproduce the same. In my case it does not work correctly - render-to-one-page.png (63.4 KB) but it looks not the same as on your screenshots. Can you please make a screenshot with the settings you have set in development console?

First image is fullsize view: image.png (33.4 KB)
The second one is half screen view , (We can view the document normally):image.png (26.1 KB)
Third one is narrow screen(approximately just under the 1024 px), which makes document unreadable image.png (42.3 KB)

@Kuropetti

This issue has been fixed. Please try pulling or downloading the latest version of the application you’re using from GitHub. After pulling the changes make sure to cleanup your browser’s cache. To fix the issue I have disabled zoom for spreadsheets that makes such documents totally unreadable.

1 Like