Free Support Forum - groupdocs.com

Viewer not showing pdf


#1
        <div id="chromeclipboard" class="selectable">Hi, i've the following pdf<br><br>https://mega.nz/#!uhhU1ISB!n9NSwN1ubKcyuFS1wRpIlqVZ3bB1vHSwUJ2ISFvyDuc<br><br>The viewer shows a blank page when displaying the pdf.<br><br>I'm using version 2.19 of the viewer.<br><br>Thanks,<br>Juan<br></div>
    <br>

#2

Hi Juan,


Thank you for the request. I’m glad to inform you that we have released a next generation Viewer library . Please migrate on it if possible, for how to migrate and use UI from the old Viewer 2.19 in the new Viewer 3.0 please check our example.

If you will get any issues with the Viewer 3.0 - please make a new forum thread and mark it with 3.0 version in the subject.

Best regards.

#3

Hi Pavel,

At this time it is not possible to migrate the viewfinder. Before adding this ticket I have analyzed the new version and I have noticed that have changed the API. This change involves development time that currently do not have.

Is it possible that you analyze the problem in our version?

Best regards,
Juan


#4

Hi Juan,


Thank you for coming back. Please try to use this version of the Viewer and don’t forget to clean/rebuild the project and delete file cache in the document root storage (“temp” folder).

Best regards.

#5

Hi Pavel,

I have updated the project with the version you gave me, but I have no lucky.

The the following link, is a zip file that have a screenshot and the log of the viewer.

https://mega.nz/#!TtJDhQ7I!A0yPK7L-2hqyBSULdwZuRAueZPLX-wtVHYHCaUZxB90

It seems to be converting the pdf correctly but it doesn’t show the document.

Here https://mega.nz/#!yoZxCCJQ!pGvTQY7UnMg3aBL0J1fKmpnHVSZXOHXIC1JDFu9z-bg
you have the converted files.

Regards,
Juan



#6

Hi Juan,


I’m sorry to hear that the issue still reproducible on your side. Unfortunately I can’t reproduce your issue - the document rendered correctly. Please try this project example and compare it with your project.

Best regards.

#7

Pavel,
thank you for the sample proyect.

The deal was with the UseHtmlBasedEngine function. Our code has UseHtmlBasedEngine(True), and yours UseHtmlBasedEngine(True, True).

I have changed this line and all worked out.

Regards,
Juan