Viewer only producing 2 html files with valid license

Hello,

I am using GroupDocs.Viewer to convert various file types into HTML. The conversion is only producing 2 html pages with documents that are several pages. I have applied the license as well, and the watermark for the product disappears, but the limitation to only 2 pages remains.

Thank you

@amyers,

Thanks for using GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET.

Please make sure that you are applying the license by using correct path of the license file. Furthermore, please remove cached files in temp/cache folder located in your storage directory and try again to render the document. In case you would face the same issue, please feel free to contact us again. We shall be looking forward to your response.

Warm Regards

Thanks for the quick response. I have verified the license is being applied with the correct path and removed any cached files. The watermark no longer displays, but still receiving only 2 html files. Could there be a potential timeout issue with the documents?

Thank you.

@amyers,

Thanks for your response.

Can you please provide us the source code that you are using to render document into HTML? Also, please provide us the document you are trying to render. We shall be looking forward to your response.

Warm Regards
var guid = DocName;
var pages = Handler.GetPages(guid, Options);
var html = "";
foreach (var item in pages)
{
html += item.HtmlContent + " ";
}
return html;

I am unable to provide a document we are using. However, we are using simple office documents such as word and excel.

Thank you.

Issued has been resolved on our end. Thank you for your time!

@amyers,

Its good to know that you have resolved your issue. In case you would have any other questions or queries, please do let us know.

Warm Regards