Watermark with linebreaks

I am trying to implement a custom watermark with linebreaks. I would like to have a watermark like shown below.

CONFIDENTIAL
USERNAME
DATETIMESTAMP

I have tried many different ways of doing linebreaks but nothing seems to work. I have tried:

Environment.NewLine
\r\n
\r\n

Am I missing something? Thanks.

Robert
Hello Robert,

Thank you for your request.

We are sorry, but at the moment our Viewer for .Net library doesn't support a feature for watermark with line breaks . Please check all available parameters for watermark here .

If you will have more questions please feel free to contact us.

-------

Best regards,
Evgen Efimov

http://groupdocs.com
Your Document Collaboration APIs
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+

If I am able to get my boss to buy a developer oem license will we be able to get some custom features for the watermark?

The features we would like to see are the following:
1. Multiline watermark (up to 8 lines of dynamic text)
2. Watermark with an option for solid or outlined text font (not a deal breaker)
3. Left Middle and Right Middle watermark placement options (I have attached a zip with 3 pdfs to give you an idea of what we are looking for)

Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for coming back. Currently we work on the brand new Viewer and all new feature that users request will be implemented in it. For the current Viewer we provide only support and bug fixing. If you will purchase the license then we will be able to add your features to the roadmap for the new Viewer for future implementation.

Best regards.