WebForm.FrontEnd errors

Hi, I downloaded and started up the Viewer.WebForm.FrontEnd project in Visual Studio 2015.

I added the reference for 3.0.0.0 Viewer.

I get the following errors:
Please advise on how to fix.

The type or namespace name ‘GetDocumentPageHtmlParameters’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) GroupDocs.Viewer.WebForm.FrontEnd \default.aspx.cs 448 Active
The name ‘ImageUrlHelper’ does not exist in the current context GroupDocs.Viewer.WebForm.FrontEnd \default.aspx.cs 139 Active
The type or namespace name ‘FileDataJsonSerializer’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) GroupDocs.Viewer.WebForm.FrontEnd \default.aspx.cs 355 Active
The name ‘ImageUrlHelper’ does not exist in the current context GroupDocs.Viewer.WebForm.FrontEnd \default.aspx.cs 369 Active
The type or namespace name ‘FileDataJsonSerializer’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) GroupDocs.Viewer.WebForm.FrontEnd \default.aspx.cs 398 Active

Hi Denis,

Thanks for taking interest in our product.

There might be the possibility that some of the files are excluded from the project. So please make sure that all the files are included in the project. You can do it by following below steps:

• Click “Show all files” button on the top of solution explorer in Visual Studio.
  • Check all the folders and the root directory and include all excluded files.
  • Build project and run.

Please try above mentioned solution and share your experience.

Warm Regards

Hi Denis,

Thank your for giving a try to our ASP.NET WebForm Front End.

Adding more to my colleague, there were some API changes in the latest releases of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET and the WbeForm front end was updated with the latest DLLs. Please use the latest version of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 3.3.0. You can download it from any of the below places:

https://www.nuget.org/packages/groupdocs-viewer-dotnet/
http://groupdocs.com/Community/files/8/.net-libraries/groupdocs_viewer_for_.net/default.aspx

Please give it a try and let us know your feedback. Hope this will resolve your issues.

Have a nice weekend ahead!