Free Support Forum - groupdocs.com

WebFormFrontEnd errors

Hello, i am trying to run WEBFORMFRONTEND open source project,

i am getting errors, please refer attached image.

Hi Rajul,

Thanks for posting your query.

Please check and confirm that all the files in root directory and also in the folders are included in the project. There might be the possibility that some files are somehow excluded from the project. To resolve this, press “Show all files” button on top of the Solution Explorer and include all excluded files.

Please try the above mentioned tip and share your experience.

Warm Regards

Yes it works,

Can you help me out in finding/implementing how to set ZOOM %

suppose i am opening the viewer on mobile so, Zoom%=50%,
WebFormFrontEnd code is way to complex to understand :stuck_out_tongue: and anyways we need to implement it for MVC, i went through your MVC code as well but it doesn’t have Zoom feature implemented.

Hi Rajul,

Its good to know that your issues are resolved.

Currently, Zoom option is implemented in our WebForms Front End application. You can test it and get help to implement it in MVC Front End.

However, for your convenience, we are also looking to implement Zoom option in MVC Front End also. Once we have any update on it, we will surely notify you here. Please stay tuned.

Warm Regards

Dear Customer the logged front end issue in our support JIRA as GDFRONT-25 has been logged at GitHub. Please click here for future correspondence and further updates regarding this issue.

Hi Raju,

The zooming functionality is implemented in MVC Front End Example.

Please download the release: https://github.com/groupdocs-viewer/GroupDocs.Viewer-for-.NET/releases/tag/MVC_V1.0.0

You can use <span style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, “Segoe UI”, Arial, freesans, sans-serif, “Apple Color Emoji”, “Segoe UI Emoji”, “Segoe UI Symbol”; font-size: 14px; font-weight: bolder; line-height: 22.4px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>showZoom: true parameter to activate zooming.
<span style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, “Segoe UI”, Arial, freesans, sans-serif, “Apple Color Emoji”, “Segoe UI Emoji”, “Segoe UI Symbol”; font-size: 14px; font-weight: bolder; line-height: 22.4px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>
Thanks<span style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, “Segoe UI”, Arial, freesans, sans-serif, “Apple Color Emoji”, “Segoe UI Emoji”, “Segoe UI Symbol”; font-size: 14px; font-weight: bolder; line-height: 22.4px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>

Hi,

by this post i saw a method to get the stream of attachments but i wanna see the mail message and all the attachments one after one, as a unique document… is it possible by now? Thanks

Gianluca

Hi Gianluca,

We apologize that, currently, this feature is not available in our WebForms front end. However, I have logged this feature as an enhancement in GroupDocs.Viewer GitHub issues. We shall look into it and once we have any update, we will notify you. Please follow this link for any updates related to this feature.

If you have any question, please feel free to let us know.

Warm Regards

Dear Customer,

Your requested feature, logged on GitHub as https://github.com/groupdocs-viewer/GroupDocs.Viewer-for-.NET/issues/53, has been implemented. To check, please download latest version of the application.

Warm Regards