When the Viewer Powerpoint is loaded, the last page is loaded at the page opening

Hello,

When we open the Powerpoint file after loading it, it starts showing from the last page. Also, when switching with Panel Size, one of the other pages appears instead of the current page.

Attached is the video.

powerpoint.zip (998.7 KB)

Can you help me?

@kenankocer

Thank you for attaching the video. We’re investigating this issue and update you as soon as we have any information.

Hello,

Any progress on this issue?

@kenankocer

Let me check with the team and update you.

@kenankocer

We’ve failed to reproduce this issue using the latest version (0.8.84) of @groupdocs.examples.angular/viewer. Can you please share which version you’re using and the file you’re using.

I am writing for Kenan Bey’s subject.
The file we used is attached.
Our version is 0.8.84.

image.png (4.8 KB)

Example .pptx
The file size is 5,x MB. I can upload a maximum of 4 Mb files to the forum. Do you have a suggestion for a different way to share?

@Kkacar

Can you please upload a file to any cloud storage and share the link here?

@vladimir.litvinchik

Example .pptx

@Kkacar

Thank you for attaching the sample file. Unfortunately, I could not reproduce this issue. Can you please share the code that handles panel size panel-size-selection.jpg?

Hello,

We are not authorized to see this code, core code. However, when the page is opened regardless of the panel size, it opens as the last page. We had a similar problem in the sheet structure in excel, you found a solution for it.

We look forward to your return.

@kenankocer

The code that you’re probably looking for is located in the selectFile function. You can try overriding this method and always navigate to the first page with this._navigateService.toFirstPage().

@vladimir.litvinchik
This suggestion fixed the problem. Thank you.

@Kkacar

Great, thank you for the feedback.

@kenankocer

I’m sorry for the delayed response. We have found the issue with the file you have attached. To fix the issue please exclude the following fonts Arial and Calibri from being embedded into output HTML.

In case you’re using GroupDocs.Viewer.UI package add the following lines:

config.ConfigureHtmlViewOptions(viewOptions => {
     viewOptions.FontsToExclude.Add("Arial");
     viewOptions.FontsToExclude.Add("Calibri");
 });

See code example in Exclude fonts documentation topic.