Word table columns shrink with GroupDocs.Editor in JAVA and TinyMCEe

Hello,
I’ve integrated the GroupDocs Editor into our project to enable online editing of Word documents. Here’s how it works: we upload a Word file, which is then converted into HTML using the GroupDocs Editor. Subsequently, we utilize tinyMCE to edit the generated HTML.
However, we’re encountering an issue with documents containing tables. Some columns appear to shrink, causing the document to lose its original formatting.
Additionally, I noticed that your demo page handles the same document better, with no shrinking columns.

Do you have any recommendations on how we can achieve similar results in our implementation?

1 Like

@MTJames

Could you please share the source file and the sample application using that issue could be reproduced at our end?

From demo page, do you mean our online free web app?

1 Like

Yes Atir the online free web app

1 Like

@MTJames

We need these details from you to investigate the issue at our end.

1 Like

Sure Atir, this is the source file:

original word file.docx (17.6 KB)
And the project we are using is GroupDocs Editor for JAVA

Also, I share the resulting HTML
converted word to html.zip (5.5 KB)

@MTJames
Thanks for the details. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): EDITORJAVA-1061

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.