Word to PNG conversion with DPI options using Java

Hi,

please refer to the code in my last post. Using the same code, i tried to convert a word file into a PNG image with different dpi options - 100, 300 and even 600. In all the three cases, the size of the image file remained unchanged and i could not see any difference.

Also -what is the effect of setting the dpi in the case of JPG, when you can set the JPEG Quality (which does change the final image size as expected)?

Thanks

Hi Yogesh,

We are able to reproduce the same issue at our end as well. Hence, we have logged this issue in our internal issue tracking system. As we get any update from the concerned team, we will surely let you know.

Many Thanks

Hi Yogesh,

We would like to apprise you that your reported issue is fixed in upcoming release of the API. And upcoming release of the API is expected within few weeks. Once, it is on-board, we’ll surely notify you.

Thanks

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CONVERSIONJAVA-163) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by groupdocs.notifier.