We have the latest version of GroupDocs, and when we try converting a Spreadsheet with a cell in the DD/MM/YYYY format to PDF, these cells get converted to MM/DD/YYYY. I wonder if there’s a load or save option we can use to avoid this behavior. I have found an option (setConvertDateTimeData) for CSV that might do the trick, but it’s not present in Spreadsheets so I couldn’t confirm if it would work.
I can’t attach an example .xlsx, but you can do the steps below and create one. I could reproduce the issue in your Live Demo here too:
- Open a Microsoft Excel file and right click on a cell and select Number Format;
- In Number Format, change the locale to UK english and set the format to the asterisk first option;
- Check the checkbox to save this as your preferred regional format;
- In a cell enter a date using the DD/MM/YYYY format, save and export the file;
- Convert the file and see that the format changed to MM/DD/YYYY.