Zoom - In or Out - Limit to single page

WebForms - IIS 7.0 - .Net 4.0 - 3GB RAM.

While using Zoom level (25 %, 50%),…it displays multiple pages in split screen. This seems to be slowing down the page presentation(i’m not able to click anywhere until all pages on the split screen is fully loaded and this is slow if its a large document of say 200mb ). Is there a way to limit the zoom to a single page only??

Attached is a sample screen shot wherein a zoom level of 25% splits the screen into 6 pages. I want to be able to zoom to 25% on just a single page only.

Hello Raj,

Please try to use the method “.ShowOnePageInRow(true)” in the GroupDocs.Viewer widget - it disables the tile composition when zooming out. This situation is described in the article “GroupDocs.Viewer 2.0 – New Features and Improvements in the Document Viewer for .NET Library (Part B)” section “Centering Pages”.

If you will have more questions please feel free to contact us.

That eliminated the split screen issue but rotate does not work after that. Infact anytime you use the zoom levels, Rotate does not work. I have to refresh the page and go back to 100% in order for Rotate to work.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Raj

Hello Raj,

We are sorry to hear that you have this issue. Unfortunately we were not able to reproduce it - GroupDocs.Viewer performs a rotation of the document pages regardless of zooming factor or rendering mode. Please try to reproduce the issue with the latest GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET version 2.5.5437.31272 (maybe this bug is already fixed in this version), which was sent to your email.

Please come back to us with more info (sample document, source code of the GroupDocs.Viewer widget, etc.) if this new version will not help.

The version from the download folder is 2.5.0.0 date modified 11/10/2014. We do have this version. Is there another dll for 2.5.5437.31272?

Thanks,
Raj

This message was posted using Email2Forum by pavelteplitsky.

Hello Raj,

The version 2.5.5437.31272 that we’ve sent you via email is newer that the “official” version 2.5, which in fact has a 2.5.5427.23796 assembly version. 2.5.5437.31272 is a temporary version, that’s why we’ve asked you not to share this link nor the library itself on public. And in this temporary version the rotation is working well regardless of zooming factor.

Thanks.